INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
1. This programme is available to registered or exempt charities operating within the United Kingdom, and is for capital projects only.
2. The purpose of the programme is to support innovation in the provision of (a) infrastructure for medical research in universities and hospitals, and (b) an original care model for people with severe disabilities. For further information about both of these categories, please follow the link to Medically Related Donations
on the Trust's website.
3. This form is designed for use as a first stage Expression of Interest. Further information about the subsequent application process will be given to successful applicants. Charities wishing to apply should complete the form below, ensuring you attach all required documents.
Please note, this form can be saved by clicking the "Save & Return" box above.
4. The Trust normally expect Successful applicants to drawn down the award within 2years of the award notification date.
5. Potential applicants should note that it is not possible for the Trust to make donations to:a. Beneficiaries who do not have registered charity status, b. Overseas organisations, or to organisation based in the UK who are seeking support for a project overseas,
c. Faith-based charities.
6. Expressions of Interest may be submitted from 4th January 2021 to 31st March 2021. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide a fully detailed application which will be presented to the Board of Trustees for a decision at its meeting in the autumn.
7. Please note that:-
Substantial demand for the Trust's limited and finite resources means that application for a Medically Related Donation is a competitive process. Submission of an Expression of Interest does not guarantee shortlisting or the award of funding.
Expressions of Interest are limited to one per organisation/institution, per year.
For sums below £1500 the Ann Rylands Small Donation Programme application process should be used.
8. Applicants should contact the Trust, should they have any further questions: